1. Picking up the glasses. Please use both hands to hold the temples and wear them in parallel along the cheeks. If you use one hand to remove it, it will damage the balance of the frame and cause deformation.
2. When the lens is dirty or dirty. Dry and rub the simple grinding lens, advocate the water wash and then use a paper towel to absorb the water and then dry it with a special glasses cloth. When the lens is dirty, it is recommended to clean it with a low concentration of neutral detergent and then wipe it off with water.
3, the method of rubbing the lens. Use a clean special mirror cloth, pay attention to the side of the frame on the side of the scrubbing mirror, and wipe the lens quietly. Prevent excessive force from forming damage to the frame or lens.
4. The folding frame should start from the left. Most of the frames are planned to be folded from the beginning of the left temple, so if you fold the right temple first, it is very easy to form the deformation of the frame.
5. When the glasses are deformed. The deformation of the frame will form a burden on the nose or ear, and the lens will simply loosen. Advise to regularly adjust to the professional store.
6, placement methods. If the glasses are temporarily placed, face the glasses with the convex side facing up. If the convex surface is placed face down, the lens will be polished.
7, please use the glasses case. When not wearing glasses, please put them in glasses case and put them in the glasses case. When retaining, please prevent contact with corrosive substances such as insecticides, toilet products, cosmetics, hair gels, medicines, etc., otherwise the lens and frame will be deteriorated, deformed and discolored.
8, do not use in strenuous exercise. Do not use the resin lens when strenuous exercise is severely impacted and broken. It may easily form both eyes and facial damage, and it is not recommended to use it during strenuous exercise.
9. Do not use lenses that have been worn. It is advocated not to use lenses that have been scratched, stained, cracked, etc., otherwise the sight will be unclear due to the dispersal of the light, resulting in reduced vision.
10. Don't look directly at the sun. Even if the lens has a difference in color, don't look directly at the sun or intense light, or it will hurt your eyes.
11, please thoroughly control the wearing of glasses to see things before driving and operation. Due to the prism connection of the lens, it is difficult to grasp the sense of distance from the glasses that have just been purchased, and do not control and operate until the gas is completely used.
12. If the lens gets wet, wipe it off immediately. If the natural dryness is done, the scale will become a stain that is difficult to wipe clean and unclear.
13. Wash the traces of sweat and cosmetics and dry them. When the lens is attached with sweat, juice, propellant (glue), cosmetics, etc., please immediately wipe it with water. Failure to do so in a timely manner will result in release of the film.
14, do not place at high temperatures (above 60 ° C) for a long time.